American Idol Ford
The American Idol Ford promotion will run until 5/31/15 and consists of six (6) weekly entry periods which began on 4/1/15. The Ford Road to the Red Carpet Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 US states who are 18 years of age or older. This promotion will be administered by Exposure Marketing & Promotion, Inc. who are headquartered at 1000 North Opdyke Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326.
Ford Road to the Red Carpet Challenge Fine Print
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 7:59 PM ET on 5/31/15 and individuals are limited to a total of six entries
- The sponsor of the American Idol Road to the Red Carpet promotion is thee Ford Motor Company who are headquartered at One American Road, Dearborn, MI 48126
- Grand prize winners must be able to travel to attend the American Idol Season 14 Finale Shows which are currently scheduled for 5/12 and 5/13/15
- The Ford Motor Company will not assist the winner in obtaining a leave of absence from work or other duties
- Winners will be required to complete a Publicity Release form and return it within 24 hours
- The total prize pool of the American Idol Ford promotion is an estimated $58,990
- Sponsor (aka the Ford Motor Company) will file where required an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the value of prize
Entrants who would like to view a winners list can do so after July 1st 2015 by visiting promodetails.com and enter the promo code “Roadtotheredcarpet”. It should be noted that the Ford Road to the Red Carpet Sweepstakes is not associated Facebook, Twitter or Microsoft companies/firms.