Bank Of America My New Card
The BOA My New Card application will take about 5 minutes to complete and most applicants should receive a decision instantly. The Personal Secure Code can be found on the Bank Of America promotional material received in the mail and any questions about the My New Card application process can be directed to 1-800-932-2775.
My New Card Notes
- This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A.
- Applications will be judged on credit worthiness and BOA pre qualified customers will have a higher rate of acceptance
- Please read Bank Of America Credit Card Agreements to learn more about rates, fees and other important information
Popular BOA Credit Cards?
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards CARD: best for consumers who like cash back
- BOA Travel Rewards: designed for consumers who like to travel
- BankAmericard: good for those who are seeking the lowest available interest rate possible from BOA
The cash rewards card offers “1% cash back on purchases, 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter”. The BOA Travel reward credit card provides 1.5 points for every dollar spent at approved retailers. All of the above mention Bank Of America cards have no annual fee and can be applied for in a matter of minutes (the average applicant will receive a response in 60 seconds and a live chat service is available).
BOA offers a customer credit card tool that will help consumers determine which card might be best for them. Applicants will be asked if they are looking for a credit card based on cash or travel rewards, do they need a card with a low rate OR looking for a credit card to help them in building credit.