Credit One Increase
- Allows a Credit One Bank customer to perform a variety of account related activities online (to include an increase request in their credit limit)
- Customers requesting a credit increase from Credit One must be making on time payments over a period of time in order to qualify (customers who have missed payments in the pass or are currently delinquent will be denied)
- Other services include applying for a card, accepting a Credit One Bank offer, and designing a credit card
The Credit One Increase service will not harm the persons credit score if they are denied but most cardholders will only want to make the request after 6 months or more of on time payments have been made using a Credit One card. Besides om time payments Credit One will also evaluate the customer’s credit history other creditors to determine eligibility for credit line increases (this means the card holder also need to be making on time payments with other businesses that have offered him/her a line of credit).
Credit One Card
- Designed for consumers who are looking to rebuild their credit
- Many consumers will receive a pre-approved offer from Credit One in the mail
- New credit cards can only be activated by phone and customers should allow up to 14 days for them to arrive via US Mail
- Customers who fail to activate their Credit One card within 14 days of arrival will see the card become void
- 24 months worth of card statements can be accessed through an online account
- Credit One will provide the customer with monthly credit tracking to help them improve their credit and move on with their life
Any questions in regards to a Credit One Increase can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-866-803-1745. Customers looking to dispute a merchants charged should write to: dispute to: Credit One Bank, Attn: Disputes, P.O. Box 98876, Las Vegas, NV 89193-8876.